• Always Fast Delivery
  • Product Quality Guarantee
  • Fast Returnings Program
  • After-sales Guarantee
Your cart is currently empty !

Review details

New Thread
I****c 2020-01-22 03:17:01 (12862) Views (2181) Liked
Theres very little choice if you need a mini keyboard that doesn use an adapter. Your best choice is to go with bluetooth keyboard, but there are so few of them. This one works like a charm. It is small, has trackpad, backlight. It will help you to type faster on your phone, tablet, PS4, HTPC or Android TV, and it fits in your pocket. The only drawback is quality of the plastic, but better plastic would probably mean higher price, and the price is perfect at the moment. Other thing that I would like to change is microUSB port, I would like USB-C port instead in the future. Seller sent the goods quickly, and the keyboard arrived fast and without any damage.
  • SeenDa Mini Bluetooth Keyboard with Touchpad for Smart TV Projector Compatible with Android iOS Windows
  • SeenDa Mini Bluetooth Keyboard with Touchpad for Smart TV Projector Compatible with Android iOS Windows
(2)
Popular Post
  • Home
  • Helps

Add into account Successfully !